- The site French Facile is a website and blog owned by Catherine Rausch.
- AE number : 002908128000007
- VAT number :
- Director of publication: Catherine Rausch
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The site is hosted by WinNetHost, Long Beach, California, N Maine Ave 90806, USA.
- In accordance with the law “informatique et libertÃ©s” of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting the administrator of the site, via email using the contact page.
- Your email is collected to send you our new articles, new videos and our commercial offers, in strict compliance with European regulations on data collection. Your data will never be sold to third parties.
- All emails sent contain an unsubscribe link that allows you to stop receiving messages. The collected emails are stored by mailerlite, one of the most reliable and widely used autoresponders in the world.
- French Facile uses the Facebook pixel. This technology allows Facebook to identify, among the visitors of French Facile, those who have a Facebook account. This strategy is used for marketing purposes, in order to eventually offer targeted ads on users’ Facebook pages.
- Secured payment : French Facile uses the services of Paypal and/or Stripe to secure the payments. These two companies are among the world leaders in this field, and offer all the guarantees of consumer protection.
- French Facile uses Thrive Apprentice and Send Owl to create and host its products and send them to its buyers electronically. The Thrive Apprentice and Send Owl services store French Facile’s customer file, as well as the customer invoices, which are necessary for the company’s accounting. The Thrive Apprentice service keeps track of when you log in to your courses and which chapters you are viewing.
- You can also object to the processing of your data. Contact the site administrator, Catherine Rausch, using the contact page.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential and will not be given or sold to third parties.
Thank you for your trust and good luck!